Tuesday, October 28, 2014

i'm in love again

i got a new bike.   i got the Ibis Mojo HD-R and i fucking love love love LOVE it.  it fits me so well, feels amazing, does everything amazing and makes me a better rider.   i had liked my Santa Cruz Solo, but i was never emotionally attached to it.   Santa Cruz sent it to me and charged my card, so i sort of "had" to have it, and i'm glad i did, it turned out to be a better bike than i expected.  i really enjoyed it and felt kind of bad after i sold it.

but at that time, i got sick of biking.  i didn't want to ride a mountain bike anymore, i was burnt out.  then i got this Mojo and holy fucking shit i love riding again.  the bike makes me want to ride.  and when i do ride, i ride better than i had before.    The Ibis makes me feel the way i felt with my Rocky Mountain Slayer.  i still love my Slayer, but this Ibis has my full attention right now.

i don't know if i just have "new bike syndrome" or if this feeling will wear off in a week or two, but right now, i'm in the honeymoon stage and i don't want to leave.  i am madly in love with my bike and with riding again.

Thank you Ibis for making a bike that was made for me.

I LOVE MY BIKE.


No comments:

Post a Comment